Victorian Government Hardship Support Fund for SME’S
The Victorian Government’s Small Business COVID Hardship Fund will assist eligible small and medium businesses. The program offers grants of $14,000 to eligible small and medium businesses, including employing and non-employing businesses.
Closing date 10 Sep 2021
To be eligible, businesses must:
- be located within Victoria
- as a direct consequence of COVID-19 restrictions since 27 May 2021 have experienced a reduction in turnover of at least 70% for a minimum consecutive two-week period comparable to a benchmark period in 2019
- have an annual Victorian payroll of up to $10 million in 2019-20 on an ungrouped basis
- have been registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST) on and from 28 July 2021
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN on and from 28 July 2021
- be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator.
Employing businesses must also:
- be registered with WorkSafe Victoria
- attest that the business is supporting its workers to access any paid leave entitlements, or that if a person can work from home, to work from home during the COVID-19 restrictions, and supporting their casual workers, where possible.
Businesses are not eligible if they have received funding under any of the Victorian Government COVID-19 support packages launched on or after 27 May 2021.
For a full list of eligibility requirements and how to apply