Swag Bookkeeping uses the eWay Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions.
eWay processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWay gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Swag Bookkeeping or any outside party
- All transactions performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWay's bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data
- eWay is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks
- eWay at no time touched your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Swag Bookkeeping.
For more information about eWay and online credit card payments, please visit www.eway.com.au
We are confident that our books and returns are up to date, delivered on time, and meeting our compliance obligations leaving me time to focus on other important business matters.– Dick De La Rue, Beveridge Scoria
My accounts were in a mess before we engaged Sheree. Now we are totally organised! Sheree is very efficient and easy to work with. Thanks Sheree!– Frank Mash, FISA Pty Ltd
The role of bookkeeping has grown to reflect the changing needs of our business, and Swag Bookkeeping is now an integral part of our operations.– James A Michell, Sentdale Wool
It certainly takes the pressure off me and I feel I can put a lot of trust in to Sheree and what she does for me and my business. What takes her a few hours would take me days.– Johanna Clark, Naturopath
We would have no hesitation in recommending Swag Bookkeeping for their friendly manner and professional service.– John Hall & David Patmore, Ultratune Epping
Swag Bookkeeping have worked alongside Blick for a number of years. Professional, reliable and notably have saved us money and by bringing effective financial process to our business.– Mark Schiffer, Blick Creative
How can we help you?
Please get in touch with the SWAG team to find out how we can help you.
Who is in our spotlight this month01-Sep-2018
Interview with our Spotlight Employee, Michelle Musarra Some people are a little le..
Remote Working in Cuba07-Aug-2018
Cuba is famous for its cigars, and well known for its old cars. It has a reputation for be..